Write code that matters.
Faithlife is hiring software engineers for a variety of roles across our products and at both our locations: in Bellingham, Washington and Chandler, Arizona. To see the specific roles we have open, please check out faithlife.com/careers under Software Development.
Please note that Faithlife will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- U.S. work authorization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 1–2 years experience in a software development role
- Git or similar DVCS
- React + Redux
- MySQL or similar SQL database
- REST APIs
- Unit testing
- Jenkins or similar continuous integration
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health insurance plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Free beverages and espresso