German Product Coordinator
Faithlife is looking for a German Product Coordinator with experience and knowledge of the German speaking Christian World to to join their growing German products team. This individual will help the team build, market, and promote their German offerings.
As the German Product Coordinator you will work with the team on product and marketing related projects, as well as offer customer support and promote the product at conferences.
You are fluent in German and have a firm understanding of specialized religious terminology and cultural nuances. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind when projects are pivoted. You are independent, goal-driven, have an entrepreneurial drive, and love interacting with people.
- Help with the definition and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Work with the team on product development
- Interact with customers in a sales and support role
- Present Logos at conferences and to interested institutions
- Is fluent in German and English
- Has experience marketing to individuals and institutions through email, social media, advertising, press, etc.
- Takes ownership of projects and gets things done quickly and effectively
- Is familiar with and connected within the German Christian world
- Can be flexible and work under pressure
- Is open to some travel
The ideal candidate:
- Understands the nuances of regional differences within the German Christian world
- Uses, or has previously used, a Bible software product
- Has Sales experience
- Has creative writing experience
- Has experience with public speaking
This position is on a long-term contractor basis. Applicants will have to account for their own benefits and insurance.